Replacement Cat Scratching Post Sisal Rope for Cat Tree and Tower DIY desk foot stool chair legs binding rope material
Five tips DIY re-covering a cat scratching post:
1. Get more rope than you think you need. The 10 metres aren't quite enough for a tall post, though they should suffice for a small one.
2. You'll need lots of glue, so make sure you have enough.
3. If possible, remove the old rope. But if it doesn't come off, you can glue the new rope on top of the old
4. While you do the job, stand the post on the table, but put a wad of old newspapers or a towel underneath, otherwise the scratching post's feet/base may damage the table surface.
5. Keep your cat out of the room until the glue has dried. Make him/her surprised with his/ her
Material: sisal rope